Ready for some Alpha? 5 Exciting Lucky Maneki Developments for 2022
The Lucky Maneki community and volunteer Guardians have been grinding away to bring a ton of amazing plans to fruition. From utility tokens to white label liquor deals, the future is looking lucky for this decentralized NFT community. 2022: it’s on!
1. Claim Your Catnip
The $CATNIP utility continues to grow. Here are some ways the token can be utilized:
- In-game/app upgrades and purchases
- Community voting via the DAO
- Discord Tip Bot
- Photobooth minting
- Custom naming of Lucky Maneki NFTs
- Daily prize pools
- Tournament prizes
- Fee rewards mechanisms
Pseudo-staking of $CATNIP will continue until ETH 2.0 is delivered (more on that below in #3). The tokens can get claimed hourly, daily, weekly, etc. starting January 2022. But keep in mind claiming does cost gas, so let it accrue. You can check how much $CATNIP you have with the /me command in the Lucky Maneki Discord general chat Discord channel.
2. Beta Launch of Maneki Arcade App Games
Avid NFT collectors, NFT newcomers, and gaming fanatics alike will all be welcome to try our four (maybe even five!) upcoming beta games in early January:
- Maneki Etheroids
- Maneki Crush
- Maneki Run
- Maneki Breakout
- Possibly also Maneki Meowlaga
Large gaming partnerships are in potential conversations- like we’re talking about AAA rated games! Can’t wait to play? Visit OpenSea for one of the first playable arcade NFTs that a Lucky Maneki Guardian created. 16 other NFTs are participating collections in this addictive game, including Sup Ducks and Top Dog Beach Club.
3. Lucky Maneki Joins the Exchange.io Genesis Launch
The Lucky Maneki NFTs, Maneki Gang NFTs, and Arcade NFTs will be one of the first genesis collections launched on Exchange.io. Exchange.io will be the first fully decentralized, community governed, and tokenized NFT marketplace. Lucky Maneki and Maneki Gang holders have been accruring the Exchange.io utility token. And yes, Exchange.io will also accept $CATNIP tokens.
Learn more about the Lucky Maneki and Exchange.io Partnership on this blog. More NFT communities will join the genesis launch as well. One potential partner is Nifty League and an official announcement will be released soon.
4. Minting of Maneki Voxels & Maneki Voxel Karts
Maneki Voxels are getting their core animations done. Once that’s finalized, the Voxels will get their randomized traits and then the voxel moment we’ll all been waiting for: mint. The Maneki Voxel Karts will begin their design journey after the randomization traits for the Voxel characters are done. Then you guessed it, mint! Don’t worry – the Lucky Maneki developers haven’t forgotten about the Maneki Battle Karts game. It’s still in the works!
5. IRL Partnership Products on Sale
There are three exciting partnerships that the Lucky Maneki community will launch for sale in the new year:
- Maneki Apparel: The Japanese streetwear brand, Saikou, will be dropping a limited number of collaborative t-shirts. The Saikou Team and a Lucky Maneki community artist worked together on the dope design.
- White Label Spirit Lines: Lucky Maneki will be the first NFT to drop a white label liquor. Blackhat Distillery, located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is creating a premium high-end Maneki barrel aged whiskey and a top-quality artisan Maneki vodka.
- White Label Sake Line: A partnership with North American Sake Brewery, located in Charlottesville, Virginia, is another partnership to celebrate Japanese culture. The custom labels will have Maneki branding and a QR code to the community’s website. The community voted for a Junmai Daiginjo Craft Sake. This is an ultra premium sake that has removed the outer 50% of the rice kernel. It has a fruity, aromatic character with a silky finish.